28/07/2015

Saddlepads for driving

Earlier this year I got a very nice sponsorship from Sweden, Mias Ridsport sponsored us with a few saddlepads for driving. I have bought a few some years ago and have been very pleased with them, top quality fabric and sawing! And of course they look great too! Here some photos of the new ones which you can choose colors to yourself. I chose now red with beige and black borders to match my tartan driving apron. The other ones I got was black with silver border and they look very classy, don't have a photo of them though.









Ivanhoe av Friheten on right hand, Swinghill's Paulette left (nearer camera). My harness is Ideal leather pairs harness if you wonder.

I'll add here a few photos of the ones I have bought earlier so that you see different colors:

Green with silver border, here on marahton course with Ivanhoe av Friheten. Love my driving position here - it's a bit forward :D :D :D

And here brown with golden border and again a funny looking whip driving, sitting too low! :P

I haven't used them when driving dressage at combine driving competitions as I then prefer classic look but now when the red ones match my tartan apron it must be tested. I have used them in Shetland Pony Show Performance classes and cones in combine driving they look great when matched to gig and cloths - and always someone asks where to get these! So I can really recommend this product and if you want to buy, go to the Swedish retailer online shop Fällfors Frisergård www.selar.se which also sponsored me with quick release locks and a safety belt to use on marahton!



No comments:

Post a Comment