05/01/2012

Internet-sivut * Internet-sidorna*Internet-pages

Choosing English this time to serve our stables foreign friends! Been serving you quite a lot lately so as you have probably noticed you can now also read our internet-pages in English! So the Swedish speaking friends may use this as well until I get my Swedish translation ready. That will take a few days because I have to translate all of our services pages as well due to the Swedish speaking inhabitants of Finland :) For English readers this doesn't mean that you miss something from our pages, it's just the detailed information of our pony clubs and happenings for customers that I haven't translated. When I get the translations ready I will find a solution to show some more photos as well, of course, when photography is one of my passions as well. Hope you injoy the pages in English, too and maybe I'll blog in English also soon enough.

Thanks to Lotta Airila for helping and reading the English pages to check the texts!

No comments:

Post a Comment